The MultiRAE is the most advanced wireless portable chemical detector on the market. The MultiRAE's cutting-edge PID sensor detects volatile organic compounds (VOCs), and supports over 30 electrochemical, NDIR, and catalytic sensors to detect up to five additional threats. These include: toxic and combustible gases, oxygen deficiency/enrichment, and carbon dioxide. The MultiRAE's wireless capability elevates worker protection to the next level by providing safety officers real-time access to instrument readings and alarm status from any location for better visibility and faster incident response.
MultiRAE PGM-6228 Key Features:
Get a Quote
- The most advanced wireless portable chemical detector on the market
- Highly versatile and customizable for different applications
- Man Down Alarm with real-time remote wireless notification
- Easy maintenance with replaceable sensors, pump, and plug-and-play battery
- Fully automated bump testing and calibration with AutoRAE 2
- Wireless access to real-time instrument readings and alarm status from any location
- Unmistakable five-way local and remote wireless notification of alarm conditions
- Over 30 interchangeable sensor options, including 0.1 to 5,000 ppm PID
- Intelligent sensors store calibration data, so they can be swapped in the field
- Extensive on-board gas libraries (190 VOCs and 55 combustible gases)
- Largest display in its class
- Continuous datalogging (6 months for 5 sensors, 24x7)
Please note - Product designs and specifications are subject to change without notice. The user is responsible for determining the suitability of this product.