The 3M Scott Safety ProPak Professional Firefighting Breathing Apparatus is lightweight self contained breathing apparatus that offers the highest levels of respiratory protection available.
For over 30 years its innovative engineering and customer led product evolution has enabled the range to adapt, respond and predict the ever changing needs of professional fire services around the world.
With over one million firefighters worldwide trusting in Scott's equipment and backed by dedicated customer support, Scott's SCBA is the firefighters preferred choice.
The Scott Propak is the latest lightweight self contained breathing apparatus from Scott Safety and offers the highest levels of respiratory protection available.
Setting the standard
- Approved to EN137: 2006 Type II, incorporating the stringent Flame Engulfment Test, Propak is refined to a level of performance demanded by the professional firefighter.
100% Kevlar webbing with wrap-around harnesses
- The highest possible specification providing the highest level of flame retardancy
Trusted and proven high performance pneumatics
- Supplies exceptionally high airflow, simple to maintain and fully user serviceable
Easy upgrade path
- Following the Scott tradition, all elements of the set are designed to allow future upgrade with minimal cost
Rapid connect cylinder band
- Allows adjustment or change out of cylinder in seconds
Tempest demand valve
- Proven performance and dependability
- Comfortable and responsive delivery of air
- Easy to breathe
Easy adjust parachute style buckles
- Quick pull forward action allows easy in-transit adjustment
- Large buckles allow for easy operation with gloved hands and fast donning and doffing