The RAE Systems MultiRAE Pro is the industry's first wireless multi-threat detection tool that combines continuous monitoring capabilities for gamma radiation, volatile organic compounds (VOCs), toxic, combustible gases, and oxygen, with Man Down Alarm functionality in one highly portable instrument. The MultiRAE Pro's wireless capability elevates worker protection to the next level by providing safety officers real-time access to instrument readings and alarm status from any location for better visibility and faster incident response.
MultiRAE Pro PGM-6248 Key Features:
Get a Quote
- World's first wireless1,3 portable multi-threat monitor
- Highly versatile and customizable for different applications
- Man Down Alarm with real-time remote wireless notification
- Easy maintenance with replaceable sensors, pump, and plug-and-play battery
- Fully automated bump testing and calibration with AutoRAE 2
- All-in-one continuous monitoring capabilities for radiation, VOCs, oxygen, toxic and combustible gases, up to 6 threats at a time
- Wireless access to real-time instrument readings and alarm status from any location
- Unmistakable five-way local and remote wireless notification of alarm conditions
- Over 30 interchangeable sensor options, including parts-per-billion PID
- Intelligent sensors store calibration data, so they can be swapped in the field
- Large graphical display with easy-to-use, icon-driven user interface
Please note - Product designs and specifications are subject to change without notice. The user is responsible for determining the suitability of this product.