The MiniRAE Lite is the most reliable handheld volatile organic compound (VOC) monitor on the market. Its photoionization detector's (PID) range of 0 to 5,000 ppm makes it an ideal instrument for applications ranging from environmental to construction.
MiniRAE Lite Key Features:
Get a Quote
- Proven PID technology-The patented sensor provides the following unique features 3-second response time, range up to 5,000 ppm and humidity compensation
- Designed for service-Easy access to lamp and sensor in seconds without tools
- Big graphic display for easy overview of concentration
- Field-interchangeable battery pack, replaceable in seconds without tools
- Integrated flashlight for better visibility in low light
- Multi-language support with 12 languages encoded
- Rugged housing withstands use in harsh environments with IP-65 design and strong, protective removable rubber boot
- PGM-7300 & PGM-7350
Please note - Product designs and specifications are subject to change without notice. The user is responsible for determining the suitability of this product.